About the Product
Poha, also called flattened/ beaten rice, is a much loved and eaten snack in India. With a dash of peanuts and curry leaves, it makes for a breakfast enjoyed by everyone. Tata Sampann thick poha can be used to make a healthy snack as it uses minimal oil while roasting and is high in fibre which is an essential part of a healthy and balanced diet. The thick poha packed with its wholesome goodness intact is also a natural source of protein which is an important building block for the body. Tata Sampann thick poha can be used to prepare a great-tasting and nutritious breakfast for a delightful day. Poha can be enjoyed in breakfast, with evening tea, for a light dinner or to satisfy midnight cravings. Just open a pack and make your favourite recipe.
- Energy 354 Kcal
- Protein 6g
- Fat 1.3g
- Carbohydrate 81.4g
- Dietary fibre 7.6 g
- Phosphorus 141.7 mg
How to Use
1) Wash and strain one cup of Tata Sampann poha and keep aside.
2) Heat 2tbsp of oil and splutter 1/2 tsp mustard and 1/2 tsp cumin seeds. Saute with 1 split chilli and 1 small chopped onion till it turns light pink in colour. Add 1/4th tsp turmeric powder, salt as per taste.
3) Add poha, mix and cook well for five minutes. Serve! Chef's tip: Add roasted peanuts for extra taste! Garnish with coriander and serve.
- Transfer content to an airtight container after opening.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Do not purchase if the pack is open or tampered or punctured.
Other Product Info
EAN Code: 8904043904061
Country of origin: India