Tata and quality are synonymous in the world today. Tata Iodized Salt has been a staple in kitchens for generations now. This salt was first manufactured by Tata in a vacuum sealed pack, around the year 1983. Salt is one of the most important ingredients we use in food and cooking. It is a good method for food fortification and it also adds taste and flavour to any dish. This salt is rich in iodine and iron two of the most important micronutrients that are credited with the prevention of physiological malfunctioning and also, a known combination that aids proper mental and physical development.
- Engery -- 0 kcal
- Fat, Carbohydrate,Protein -- 0g
- Vitamins-- 0g
- Fatty Acids, Cholesterol -- 0g / 0mg
- Sodium -- 38.7 g Idoine > 15 ppm
- Vacuum evaportated edible common salt. Potassium Iodate and permitter anti caking agent - E - 536 (Idoine content above 15 ppm)
- Tatas Iodised salt is a table salt that can be added to any dish.
- A pinch for a bowlful of vegetables or dal makes the dish instantly more palatable and flavourful.
- Also, it can be drizzled on to salads.
- Store it a clean and dry place.
EAN Code: 8904048901015 Manufactured & Marketed by:Tata Chemicals Limited, Leela Business Park, Andheri-kurla Road, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400059
Country of origin: India