About the Product
Rajam Snacks brings to you high-quality Bhakarwadi. A traditional crispy, deep-fried, disc-shaped, sweet and spicy snack. It is made with a mix of various spices that are blend together perfectly. It is one of the popular snacks from western India. It is a dry snack, which has an interesting spiral shape with alternate layers of a spice mix. It is very tasty and a perfect bite-sized treat.
Gram flour (Besan), Gram dal, Dry coconut, Garlic, Sesame seeds (Til), Turmeric powder, Chilli powder, Garam masala, Spices, Sugar, Salt, Fennel seeds (Saunf), Coriander seeds and Edible oil.
How to Use
- Enjoy it with tea, coffee or as an evening snack or as a snack to much on while travelling.
- A great snack option for your child's tiffin box.
- It is made with all-natural ingredients.
- They are crispy, crunchy and yummy.
- It is a healthy snack option for you and your kids.
- It is nutritious and healthy.
Other Product Info
Country Of Origin: India
Manufacturer Name And Address: Rajam Snacks, Plot No. 1/3, Goni Dhamtan, Kattai Badlapur Pipline Road, Kalyan, Dist. Thane - 421306
Best Before__PSL__Days From The Date Of Delivery
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org